- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Jacksonville State University, 2009.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – Alabama State University, 2013.
- Advanced Mentorship – 150 contact hours.
- High Velocity Low Amplitude rotary spinal mobilization
- High Velocity Low Amplitude linear spinal mobilization
- Clinical and Therapeutics of Taping. Co-Instructor. Alabama State University, March 2013.
- McKenzie Part A: Diagnosis and Treatment of the Lumbar Spine. October 2014.
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy 2015
- Certified Dry Needling Practitioner- August 2015
- American Physical Therapy Association- member since 2010
- American Physical Therapy Association- Orthopedic section member
- Booth, B., Lee, J., McGrady, T., Wilhite, M. “The measurable agreement of the Upper limb Tension Test to the Phalen Test in the diagnosis of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.” 2013 APTA CSM presentation. San Diego, CA.
- Booth, B., Lee, J., McGrady, T., Wilhite, M. “The measurable agreement of the Upper Limb Tension Test to the Phalen Test in the diagnosis of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.” Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Practice, Vol. 27 (1), pp. 20-24.
Areas of Interest:
- Orthopedic Spinal Mobilization in treatment of low back pain/neck pain
- Manual Therapy for peripheral joints
- Footwear and orthotic prescription
- Community Health and Wellness Promotion
- Injury Prevention and Strength training for Athletes
- Family – wife, Ashlie daughters :Brooke and Maggie
- Members of Victory Christian Church
- Carpentry, classic cars
- Braves Baseball, Auburn Football