Education and Certifications:
- Associates Degree Physical Therapy University of Alabama at Birmingham/Gadsden State Community College, 1983
- Outpatient Physical Therapist Assistant since 2012
- Home Health for 21 years
- In-patient/Acute care for 8 years
- Certified HawkGrips Practitioner
Clinical Areas of Interest:
- Balance and vestibular interventions
- Post-surgical orthopedics
- Married since 1985 and have three adult children.
- Active member of Church of the Highlands.
- Small group leader and Women’s Lead Team.
What I became a physical therapy assistant:
“I have a passion for helping people and I have found fulfillment in my profession since 1983. I hope to continue to impact my patients by the personal care I provide.”