TherapySouth has created an all-encompassing Workers Compensation and Industrial Rehabilitation program working with both employers and employees with services that include: FCEs, Impairment Ratings, Pre-Employment Testing; Post-Offer Functional Testing, Hand Therapy, On-Site Ergonomic Job Descriptions, On-Site Safety Classes, On-Site Job Specific Analysis and more.
- FCE’s, Impairment Ratings
- Pre-Employment Testing/Post-Offer Functional Testing
- Hand Therapy – We have Certified Hand Therapists on staff and 12 Occupational Therapists providing hand therapy services at 11 convenient locations
- On-Site Ergonomic Job Descriptions
- On-Site Safety Classes (Back to School, Ergonomic Safety, Health/Fitness)
- On-Site Job Specific Analysis
- Work Hardening
- Work Conditioning
Our specialists will help your employees get back to work by:
- Pinpointing the injury.
- Assessing all tasks the employee must perform on the job and their capability of performing these tasks due to the injury they incurred.
- Testing the employee’s current abilities to perform the task in order to determine their recovery level.
- Designing a special rehab program that will help the employee return to performing tasks at the level they were before their injury, or at a level acceptable to the employer if a full recovery is not possible.
For more information about our Onsite Services that can save your company 50% on Workers’ Compensation costs, check out our TherapySouth at Work program