TherapySouth has created an all-encompassing Workers Compensation Physical Therapy program in which our specialists will work with both employees and employers to:
- Pinpoint the injury.
- Assess all tasks the employee must perform on the job and how capable they are of performing these tasks due to the injury they incurred.
- Test the employee’s current abilities to the perform the task in order to determine their recovery level.
- Design a special rehab program that will help the employee return to performing the tasks at the level they were before their injury, or at a level acceptable to the employer if a full recovery is not possible.
Services within our Workers Compensation Program include (but are not limited to):
- Work Hardening
- Work Conditioning
- FCE’s, Impairment Ratings
- Hand Therapy
- On-Site Ergonomic Job Description
- On-Site Safety Classes (Back School, Ergonomic Safety, Health/Fitness)
- On-Site Job Specific Analysis
Have questions? Contact:
Director of Employer Services