TherapySouth at Work offers a variety of programs to help employers prevent injuries in the workplace.
Our approach is driven by a desire to meet your goals and those of your team, not those of a health care system designed to care for the injured. We tie our success to your health; match our philosophies to your injury prevention.
- Reduction in hard and soft costs associated with work and non-work related injuries
- Increased company productivity and profitability
- Improved employee morale and decreased worker turnover
- Elimination or minimization of risks with work-related injuries
- Incorporates medical management; avoids medical monitoring
- Quantifying essential physical demands used for job descriptions
- Best practice identification and training
- Lean ergonomics – process improvement through ergonomic interventions
“ For years over 85 percent of our work-related injuries were made up of cumulative trauma muscular skeletal type injuries and illnesses. As we soon approach our third anniversary with TherapySouth at Work that percentage has dropped to less than 20 percent. Our total recordable injuries in recent years have in some cases declined up to 80 percent. I believe Therapy South has played a major part in changing the culture at Neptune to one where Safety and Wellness is a priority in everything that we do. Their program is one that stresses continual improvement, working every day to make our company a better place to work. ” Bob Forrester, Director HSE Neptune Technology Group