Stephanie specializes in treating pelvic pain and women’s health issues in the Huntsville, AL area. Learn more about Pelvic Health Rehabilitation here.
- B.S.in Kinesiology 2007 –University of Montevallo – Summa Cum Laude – Women’s Volleyball team
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from UAB – 2011
- Kinetacore Certified Dry Needling Practitioner
- Outpatient physical therapist specializing in manual therapy since 2012.
Clinical Areas of Interest:
- Women’s Health/Pelvic pain
- Herman and Wallace trained Practitioner
- Institute for Birth Healing Practitioner
- Certified RockTape Practitioner – IASTM
- Specializes in manual therapy, post-partum recovery, fitness and nutrition
- Married to Frankie Perez, Hazel Green Head Baseball Coach
- Two daughters
- Hobbies/Interests: Olympic lifting, watching movies, a good glass of wine, and enjoying time with my family
“I am passionate about helping people and giving hope. I offer a holistic approach to treatment and my goal is to empower my patients and restore function and confidence in their bodies.”