- 2009 Bachelor of Science, University of Alabama, Human Development and Family Studies
- 2012 Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Outpatient orthopedics since 2013
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1,2 and Advanced dry needling certification
- Instrument Assisted soft tissue mobility
- Center Coordinator for Clinical education
- Mentoring Program Coordinator
- Any orthopedic condition including sports related injuries, TMJ/headaches, and overuse injuries.
- I love to be outside, hiking, exercising, and time at the lake. I enjoy spending time with my husband Matt
and daughter Ellis. I enjoy trying new and different restaurants and cuisines as well as traveling.