TherapySouth is committed to helping our therapists achieve lifelong learning.
- Mentorship Program (New Graduates that start with us will complete this program in their first year)
- Board Certified Specialist Certification Assistance
- Advanced Training & Certifications in Dry Needling, Manual Therapy, IASTM, Pelvic Pain and others hosted at our clinics
- Clinical In-services Quarterly Company-Wide
- Clinic In-services
- Unlimited Access to On-line Education & Training through Medbridge
- Our clinics routinely accept students from across the Southeast as they complete clinical rotations or internships.
- Our clinics routinely provide shadowing opportunities for those wanting exposure and advice about physical therapy or hand therapy.
Recent Quarterly Inservice.
Talking with Samford PT Student at recent job fair.